Friday, November 30, 2007

The Winter of Our Discontent

One month into the whole parenting thing and still no good at it. Last night we think we got 4 hours of sleep total. Yawn...I'm tired!

Addison had her first eye infection Tuesday that was also fun. Nothing a $60 antibiotic wont fix :) She weighed 9 lbs 7 oz at her visit, She is a Dalton girl and likes to eat. She doesn't fit her 0-3 month clothes ad is too small for 3-6 month either so everything she wears is too big, but not for long at this rate. She started smiling...at Heath. She doesn't smile at mom yet, I think she knows I'm the one with the bugger-bulb. she hates that

Heath has a new job @ Sherwin -Williams and won't be traveling anymore! Yeah! we are pretty excited it will be a great opportunity. but work is still work!

Christy gave up nursing and decided it is the most unnatural thing ever. She feels better now that she isn't the only one that can feed Addison.

We are just taking one day at a time really. Yawn I'm tired

2 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Congrats Heath!!! Call me Christy.

Rachel said...

Can I just say that I'm relieved someone else seems to feel what I did when Ethan was born? It was HARD, and I felt like the worst mom in the world for it, since everyone else would say "you are so lucky you have such a good baby. My baby blah blah blah!" And I would think, 'you don't really know because you're not his mom!' Anyway, it gets easier over time and a lot more fun; though that's not to say that they don't have their issues along the way, they just change. Keep going, you cute mommy! Call me and I can hold her while you snooze!