Monday, June 16, 2008

Fish Lake





Fish Lake, UT. Our first long road trip with Addison. 3 hours to and from in one day=6hours in the car. . We are crazy. I was really apprehensive about the long car trip, but we did OK. Only 10 min of crying. When we got there she threw up all over the cabin and had a luxurious bath-her favorite part. We did it, and that is what matters.
Heath owes me big time,because he really wanted to go and see his uncle (who we never saw because he was fishing on the lake the whole time we were there) . Now we know she can go to Park City to go shopping just fine!:)

4 comments:

candiceshawnshepherd said...

Wow these are awesome pics! Such a cute little family!!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Very brave you guys. Glad it was a success. Hope you make it to park City soon.

Michelle said...

Wow. Brave. I really want to go to St. George. But Aaron doesn't think we're "ready". I'll admit, Gavin doesn't like his car seat, but I think we can do it. Anyway. Have fun in Park City ;)!

emlizalmo said...

You are super-wife. I'd have said...see ya later! Have fun! That's why I'm a lame-o and you are not.