Tuesday, July 1, 2008

the universe is against me

the universe is against me Have you ever had a day/week/month when the entire universe and all the gravitational pull is working against you. Seriously. I have had the worst day/week/month!
First of all it is hot as Haites. I hate summer. if i could run my ac at 62 I would. I literally hate being hot, sweaty, dirty, smelly, and sticky. all the feelings I have when the mercury rises above 75.
I cant get Addison to eat any solids lately, her schedule is all off because she is going to bed later and waking up later-which is good. Just a new thing to figure out when and where we can do things. And she pukes a lot. We were in 7/11 getting Slurpee's and she barfed all over me, her the store, etc. and if I was sticky, and smelly before. Just wait.
And after all that I come home to the cat that just puked in the front entry. At least I didn't step in it.
There are many other stories of how the universe is working against me, but I think I complain too much. Call me if you want more.
I think I am going to take George Costanza's angle and do everything the opposite of what I would normally do.. It worked for him. Worth a shot.
One good thing.. I got a serger to sew with, I've always wanted one. I got it off KSL .com for a steal. (love KSL.com) try it, it might surprise you.
Till the earth starts rotating clockwise, i will be hibernating in my house till fall... adieu

5 comments:

Natalie said...

i feel pretty much the same as you, except in 110 degree heat and trying to move!

Rachel said...

amen!

Loni said...

I'm with you, I hate the heat! Nothing makes me more onery and stinky for that matter!

emlizalmo said...

YES I have days/weeks/months like that! It's 95 degrees outside...nothing is good in that heat!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

I hoped the universe has reversed and is now working in your favor. Come visit.