Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quirk Tag

Lee Ann tagged me to write down 6 quirky things I do, I guess I will have to narrow it down from the many, they are mostly involved with cleaning

1- mopping, I like to mop, its weird i know, hands and knees mopping, I really like a clean kitchen,bathroom etc floor. I get embarrassed when someone comes over unannounced and my floor isn't perfectly clean. like anyone cares.?

2-funny twitchy thing with my lips- watch me close for about 5 mins and I'll do it. I've always done it. My aunt Lori does it too.

3-being early- I like to be early, I think this came from my dad who says "I'd rather be 15 mins early than 2 mins late"

4-zits--gross I know but I really love a good black head to squeeze, especially if it is heaths. poor man.

5 -washing hands- not ocd but I hate my hands dirty or when I think they are dirty. After grocery shopping, Wally's or anywhere I know virus' or bacteria are. IE doorknobs, light switches, handles, money. hands are disgusting anyway but when you actually wrote a paper in Biology about what is really on them, you wash your hands alot.

6-make-up I have a hard fast rule about makeup. I put make up on every day, it makes me feel put together and like I don't live in a cave. I get dressed for the day too. I can't stand being in pj's all day, I feel lazy.

well i'll stop writing so I still can have a few friends left. thanks alot lee lee.

2 comments:

Whitney Harris said...

Those were fun to read. Who knew. I need to be better about getting ready everyday. I feel like whats the point some days. I am not still in my pjs though, just to make that clear. Haven't heard from ya in a while, hope all is well. Come visit me once in a while (my blog that is) :)

Sharene said...

Wow, I'm so opposite on the makeup and getting dressed thing. I would stay without make-up on and without my hair done and in PJs all day if I could, oh wait, I already do!