Thursday, May 29, 2008

Off the charts.


Addi went to her 6 month appt last Friday,

So here are her stats


length....28.9 inches 105th percentile

weight....18.6 pounds 78th percentile

head circumference ( I cant remember the exact cm. but she is in the 10th percentile,she is her dad all the way


The Dr double checked her length and head. I wasn't really surprised since she in wearing 18month clothes ( for the length)

I know she didn't get her height from her mother. I am definitely not in 105th percentile.

She is normal and healthy with the height of a nine month old. :)

7 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Holy crap!!! I can't believe how tall she is. Can heath come do our yard? We just got 12 tons of rock. Now we need to find some grass in Arizona? Hmm, it's going to be 105 on Sunday.

MommyMert said...

What... You arent tall?? :)

candiceshawnshepherd said...

She's gonna be a model! My kids are off the charts too.. just the other way. They're shorties! They stood no chance with Shawn and I as their parents :0)

Michelle said...

so cute. i can't believe she is wearing 18 month clothes!

The Hall Clan said...

favorite picture ever!!!!! remember to double her height at 2 years to see approximate of what she will be.

Loni said...

That picture is so cute. I can't believe how much she had grown. And how big she is, Ava has her 15 month appointment in 2 weeks and I bet her and Addie will weigh the same amount. Addie might even beat her!
-Loni

emlizalmo said...

She will pass you up when she's about 3 I bet. Crazy! She is off the charts cute though. Mmmmwa!