Thursday, November 6, 2008

All Eyes on Me....Happy First Birthday Addi!

Everyone is here to see Me?! And give me gifts and say how cute I am. I love birthdays!


Grandma Mary came to the party too. She is always so fun.


Addison had her 1st Birthday on October 30. We had a party the following Sunday with all the grandparents and such. She had a really good time being the center of attention and playing with her new toys.
I still cannot believe she is one. Time flies. She is at a really fun stage right now and is learning to walk.It is seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love my little Addi



8 comments:

candiceshawnshepherd said...

Happy Birthday Addi. I don't know why I didn't realize her birthday was so close to Kenzie's. She is so adorable and is growing up so fast!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Happy Birthday Addi!!! How tall is that girl anyway? Cute cheerleading outfit. Can Erica borrow it in a few years. (:

Michelle said...

That shirt is to-die-for, and I'm sitting here just dying that it's been a year. Where has the year gone!?

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

She looked so cute. Happy Birthday Addi! Sure wish we were there too.

Melissa Yergensen said...

Happy Birthday Addi! I LOVE her outfit!!!

Amy said...

I still can't believe she's one! Time sure flies. She looks so adorable in that polka dot shirt! Happy Birthday Addi!

Sharene said...

She is so cute. I can't believe our babies are a year. I also cannot believe that yours is almost twice the size of mine and you are half the size of me. I think it should be switched!! Oh well. She is adorable and always has the biggest smile on her face!

emlizalmo said...

Happy Birthday pretty little Addi! You are such a pretty girl. I can't believe you are ONE!