Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary, and GO UTES!

Just so you know I have an amazing husband who traded UTAH vs BYU tickets for a night away with his lovely wife.
It is our sixth anniversary today and I love being married to this amazing man. Not that we agree on everything and get along all the time. I love him deeply and couldn't imagine being married to anyone else. Heath is my best friend, a wonderful husband and a great daddy. He puts up with alot of nonsense and nagging. ( yes, I admit I nag! ) So happy anniversary honey.

And to all you damn BYU fans, give me my Utes flag back! #$%!@(*

5 comments:

Loni said...

Some one stole your Ute flag? Man do they ever suck! Thanks for the ticket, Heath. It was an awesome game to be at. Bet you a had a fun time on your anniversary though. Happy 6 years together!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Wait a minute, I thought I was your best friend. Well, I guess it is good to know that you really do love Heath.

Michelle said...

I didn't steal your Utes flag. But that's pretty funny. Happy anniversary!

emlizalmo said...

Wow Christy...he really DOES love you! Happy Anniversary!

Ty, Nat, and Raymie said...

Hey I agree...GO UTES!! Tyson and I were wearing red all day. Ty was pretty much wearing red all week. Ya for the UTES!!
Sounds like you had an awesome weekend celebrating your anniversary. :-)
Quick question for you....I am interesting in purchasing photoshop..you need to tell me more about it.