Saturday, June 13, 2009

To all my dental peeps....

This is a post for my people. The gross people I love, that pick at teeth and get a sick fascination from it. others read on but you might not get it.
So I am diligent about brushing Addi's teeth, fluoride every day. etc. well last night and today she slept horrible. I didn't sleep much either. So I'm brushing her teeth and I notice the tooth brush is all bloody and i think it is way too early for 2 year molars and I struggle to pull her cheek back and look and I see her upper right molar is all red and puffy on the buccal side. and I see what looks like some calc. or something. So grab my handy explorer that it is in my bathroom drawer and go excavating. not pretty but I get an entire oatmeal kernel (or whatever) from the sulcus. I gave her a granola bar YESTERDAY! fascinating. I bleeds like crazy and then it lookes ten times better.

7 comments:

candiceshawnshepherd said...

Oooo... but Ahhhh;) Poor Addison. Is it wrong for me to get great satisfaction out of doing something like that? Haven't had a chance to see you in forever! Hope you are doing well!!!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Nice work Christy...! You should pretty much do my job. :)

The Hall Clan said...

You SO need to go to hygiene school!!!!

emlizalmo said...

Way to go girl!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

You haven't posted in a month and this is what I get? Come on. I don't even know what you are talking about. Could you at least post an unrelated picture?

Amy said...

That is awesome! I hope she was good for you getting that out...poor girl.

Collin and Lee Ann said...

YUM!!! You will never change missy! Good to talk to you the other night!