Sunday, October 4, 2009

Drizzly

Today has been a long day for me. Besides the sore throat ,and exhaustion for chasing a two year old around. Love the rain though. It smells good outside. Fresh.
I am not ready to go to work tomorrow m, to much still needs to be done around here
Laundry.....always laundry.
Disposable clothes. Not a bad idea, maybe out of rice paper and then if your really hungry you could eat the laundry. Eating is something I always have time to do. all day.

New thing I am obsessed with is canning. botteling or whatever you call it. Jam, apples, salsa. I love it I feel productive. Earthy. Old fashioned. Better than other people that don't can. only kidding.

Time to eat my laundry and go to bed.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow. Good for you on canning. I made about 10 batches of freezer jam this summer, but nothing else...Maybe next year or next 10 years...