Saturday, January 9, 2010

potty party...my new smile.

potty training is not for the weak at heart i have decided.
"It is hell" as my sister in law lindsey put it.
Once again I feel inadequate as a mother and completely clueless
oh well i figure she wont go to college in diapers.
Me and LeRoy (Addi's nick name) have been at it two days and.....
I still don't know what I am doing, neither does she. who gives a shit. I give up.
I'm pooped, she hasn't ( in the pot anyway) . And my couch now smells like urine. awesome!

On a brighter note I am now the proud owner of a new improved smile. after about 8 hours in the dental chair and alot of Advil. It is finished. quite an undertaking. no pictures. just happiness. I have wanted to do it for a while. I decided that I am going to be 30, I might as well be happy with one part of me. Couldn't be happier. :)

5 comments:

MommyMert said...

Glad you love your smile! I am anxious to see it. Sorry I bummed on our play date. I am still sick (yeah... seriously... wondering if its the crap in the air?) Sorry about potty training. It stinks, it really does. I gave up for a bit with Jakob. I got sick of cleaning it off the floor. Did the potty training put you in a "pissy" mood? HAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, I must be tired, but I think I am so funny.

Rachel said...

She'll wake up one day and just decide she's ready, I promise! Potty training really does suck. And I can't wait to see these new pearly whites. :)

Lisa Haws and family said...

what did you do to your teeth? and don't stress about potty training..... i did with branden and it about killed me.... and then about 2 months later he kind of trained himself in two days. if she doesn't act quite ready just wait a few weeks and try again. she's not going to go to kindergarten in diapers. i promise.

Melissa Yergensen said...

Hang in there babe! Potty training sucks but some day she will just want to do it. Marley literally woke up one day and said she was ready - not one accident ever after that. And Ethan is easily bribed with candy. :) And what did you do to your smile? I want to see!

The Hall Clan said...

Can't wait to see your new smile!! Have fun dancing on the tables next week---think of me.

You are absolutely right, she will not go to college in diapers!!