Saturday, February 27, 2010

NO NAP....WHAT!!!! my life is over-I am sure of it

Addi is sick with the crud ie... runny nose, coughing, etc. I can usually handle the sickies. But the last two days have been a nightmare.
Addi the "puke-aholic" any time she has a coughing attack throws up. why... I have done 12 loads of laundry in the past two days, been thrown up on 3 times- THIS I can deal with.

Waking herself up from her nap after 20 mins because of a coughing fit is TO MUCH.

You know the whole gig about the Lord doesn't give us challenges that we cant handle. It is not the case this time my friends. Oh No. This has happened the last two days. I am going to die. Please tell me there is hope. Lord I need it.

5 comments:

MommyMert said...

ooh.. no... looks like we have the same thing. :( Wont be at church. We only had two throw ups though. My sympothies to you. I am so sorry its been so rough for you. My thoughts are with you. Oh and Happy Birthday. :)

Michelle said...

Sad day. Sad Sad day and yes, it will only be a little bit and then you'll look back on these days and .... I don't know, cry maybe. :) HB, too!

Becky said...

oh girl, Jace cut his nap out when he was 2. Actually I cut it out because I was sick of him staying up until 11:00 because he couldn't sleep. no, you never get use to it, the need to sleep is always in your mind. My mom says after 3 kids her life is a blur, I am starting to understand!
I loved Addi's B-day cake. So cute. I L O V E D your prayer. I say it at about 2 a.m. these days! But I can at least get her back to sleep, but it still disrupts my whole sleep.
I saw Celeste at the temple last week, what a girl. We really need to get together. Maybe have a cruise girls party or something. I tried to get together with Kami last week but she thinks she's having a baby or something! (she had contractions all night and both of us had sick kids). Maybe when the weather warms up we call all meat at the park or something. Good to see you. Sorry the babe is sick. Mine have been sick too. YUCK!

Sharene said...

Oh Christy - I am right there with you! I wanted to die last week because both Brielle and I were sick and quarentined at home. We should have just gotten together since our girls probably had the same thing.

Natalie said...

Hey I haven't been on your blog for quite awhile just wanted to say hi and hope you guys are all doing well. Hope the potty training is getting better and that Addi is sleeping better for you. I hate potty training too, its the worst!