Thursday, May 6, 2010

Confessions

Sweet Michelle put hers up, so here are mine, don't judge me

1-I love my job, not many people can say that-but not many people enjoy gross things that come out of peoples mouths...weird
2-I have diet coke usually before 8am-nothing like the first morning burn
3- I hate lds historical fiction, Work in the Glory, Undaunted-Gag! I'm with you on Jane Austen Michelle,
4-I love to read. anything than the above mentioned
5-I hate being alone during the day, I feel vulnerable.
6-Since turning 30 I have gained 8lbs and now I wear glasses, but i still feel like I am 16 inside. Do you.
7- I have a housekeeper. My splurge during the month.
8-i go to sleep before 9pm most nights
9- I love to sew but hate cutting patterns,
10- my closet is a mess!!!!! It drives heath crazy, i love it:)
11-Addi still wakes up in the night because I am a wimp and don't let her cry it out.
12-I've eaten a whole pecan pie by myself before, then had to make a new one to cover my gluttony- Heath asks "want any pie" no I'm good.
13- my kid eats chicken nuggets every day.
14-i have two dresser drawers full of "stretchy pants" pathetic
15- i hate to scrapbook-it a genetic disorder-I'm seeing a counselor
16- i yell at Addi way more than i should.

8 comments:

MommyMert said...

You are braver than me to do these confessions... I have things I dont care are out there, but the idea of this intimidates me a lot. I love a DC in the am. mmmmmmmm........... :) hahaha... I think you are great!

Unknown said...

I love your confessions ... ah, the burn of a good soda going down the throat, nothing better. I can relate to a lot of these, except liking the nasty things in people's mouths, that's just gross. :)

Rachel said...

I will always love Christy for her blunt and pure honesty. :)

emlizalmo said...

All that and you are still so awesome! <3

Michelle said...

I lOVE this. Thanks!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Wish I had a housekeeper. That is a great idea. "Oh, Troy..." You guys coming next week?

Sharene said...

These are awesome. Maybe I will get brave enough to do this!

Mindy Thomas said...

I finally found your blog!!!! Yea! I love pecan Pie I could eat a whole one as well!