Saturday, June 19, 2010

Partners in Crime...A&A

Ava and Addi....TROUBLE!!!! with a big ol' "T"!!! I have a feeling it isn't going to get easier either. These funny little farts are best buddies. also each others scape-goat, accomplice, and in the not to far future get-away-car. Loni and I can always count on finding both of these girlies up to something. Getting into grandma's fabric and sewing room. Letting Max the dog out of his pen, jumping on top of the wood pile for no other reason because mom's say "NO" My mom told me I would get a daughter just like me, she was right. I'm in TROUBLE if she does half the stuff I got away with.

2 comments:

MommyMert said...

Hope she is feeling better. I think she is a doll. :)

Loni said...

Love the post! We are definately in for it with these two! Only heaven can help us now.