Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Really...Really.....

SNL does the "Really..." section of the news so here is mine for the day. Really.

Stayed up till 2am looking for the damn cat "kitten" that we adopted 3 weeks ago. Really? Never did find it. Really! It has now been missing almost 24 hours. Really! I feel so sad. Really! Really responsible.

Get a call from Heath. "ah honey the car needs new tires, its going to be around $500" Really. Oh and the brakes are metal on metal. It needs new brakes and rotors." Really! "400" Really. Really!

"Addi are you pooping your pants----again" Really!

45 min nap from Addi , after coaxing her to sleep for 30 mins ......Really, Really!

Another call from Heath--"car isn't going to be done today--still down to one car till tomorrow" Really!!! Really!


I have a sore throat and a horrible cold. Really! oh and allergies on top of it. Really!

Oh and I just sneezed and wet my pants. Really!

God hates me. Really

9 comments:

The Hall Clan said...

If I wasn't laughing so hard at the way you wrote your post...really! I would feel bad for you....

Ok,,I do feel bad for you. Change it to Damn it.
Damn Cat
Damn car
Damn kid
Damn allergies/cold and weak bladder control
at least there's tomorrow

The Gracie Jones blog said...

oh my goodness...laughing so hard. Especially the sneezing/wetting of the pants. I LOVE the Really segment on SNL, it's classic. I can just imagine Amy Poehler saying all that stuff you posted.

Sorry about your life right now, but that was a funny post :) Miss ya!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

You need a vacation.

Rachel said...

No, He doesn't hate you. Really, really, really!!! He's giving you something to laugh at later on... (I'm sorry, I know it's not funny NOW...)

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

Positive perspective...it's all in how you look at it. I tell myseld this alot these days, but hey it has gotten me by. Give it a try.

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

K so I just found out that early this morning my grandpa passed away and just reading this post seriously seriously made my day so much better! And dito to what Kami said! Miss you guys!

wadeanderin said...

Hahahahahahaha! My kid just wiped poop all over my computer and then me as I carried him to the shower -it can always get worse! Hang in there!

Lisa Haws and family said...

Classic!!! Can't wait to see you guys!

Mindy Thomas said...

Your funny! So did you get another cat? I thought I thought I have seen one over their since.