Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Count Your Many Blessings....Name Them One by One

I heard the most awful thing today and was feeling so blue and the song "Count Your Many Blessings" came into my mind and it wouldn't leave... so I thought I would make it at least productive

I am blessed because...

1-I have a loving husband who loves me just the way I am, and still loves me after that fact.
2-I have a healthy,beautiful,fun baby girl who is just perfect
3-I live in America, where I can live, worship, believe just how I want to
4-I was born into the true gospel of Jesus Christ our Savior and have a more profound knowledge of that than many people will ever have.
5-The understanding of Eternal Family
6 I have a roof over my head, food to eat, more clothes than I can wear, gas in the car (which is saying something) and a little left over...which makes me more wealthy that 99% of the world population.
7-I have extended family close by that love me ,and are willing to help at a moments notice. (love you mom!)
8- My health
9-Very good friends who make me laugh so hard my sides hurt.

I have alot more things that I am blessed with but these are at the top. Maybe this can be an idea for other people to post on their blogs. We'll see.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Well, it sounds like you've had a rough day, but this is a nice post. Very, very blessed we are.

emlizalmo said...

I loved that Christy. I need to do that more often. Think of my blessings and write them down. Thanks for the reminder!

MommyMert said...

Sorry you had a hard day! Wanna go for a walk again?? We are blessed! :)