Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lazy Sunday





I love being home with my little family on Sunday. Usually spent going for a drive and taking naps. I feel bad about being scared to take her to church...(well not that bad, lets all be honest!) But she will only be this little for so long, and Heath and I are trying to soak up every minute. I love the picture with Addi on Heaths shoulders. She is his female clone. I love her so much ,it hurts sometimes. I never thiought I could love someone that much. OK done being gushy. C

5 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

I love these pictures!! You have to take some for us. You look great.

Michelle said...

Gush all you want, those pictures are precious. However, you need to GET BACK TO CHURCH. You can still have a great family Sunday afterwards! ;)

emlizalmo said...

You can gush...look at that yummy baby. It makes me so happy to see you so happy with your gorgeous girl. I love the pictures!

MommyMert said...

I love those pictures! (I dont go to church right now either... its ok).

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Wait a minute, I just re-read your post and realized Addi has made you inactive. Here's what we do: we actually go to church, but Erica spends at least one hour of it crying herself to sleep, so we use that hour to hang outside. Your still active, but get to enjoy the outside at the same time. Maybe someday we will rejoin the Sunday School again.