Sunday, March 2, 2008

I've been taged

Tag I'm it!

What is his name? Robert Heath
How long did you date? 2 1/2 years
How long have you been married? 5 years last November
Who eats more sweets? equal . we are both cookie-holics
Who said I love you first? Heath
Who is taller? ha ha.. Heath, by 1 foot 2 inches
.Who is the better singer? me, heath just doesn't sing
.Who is smarter?I would say we are both smart but at different things
.Who does the laundry? I wash and dry, he folds, I put away, Neither of us like doing it. it takes a few days to get done. so when you come over unannounced you will probably see laundry somewhere
.Who pays the bills? I do (bless bill-pay!)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? facing the bed, heath sleeps on the right
.Who mows the lawn? Heath does, that is man work. Plus He is OCD about it, Just like grandpa Vern (I'm not kidding Taylor clan, it is ridiculous!)
.Who cooks dinner? me, and Dina, i love dinner group! But heath does the dishes faithfully
Who drives? heath
Who is more stubborn? Definitely me!
Who kissed who first? Heath kissed me first --on the big brown couch (for those of you dalton's reading this)
Who asked who out? I asked Heath
Who proposed? Heath, but we had many a long talk about the (poop or get off the pot) issue. We dated a long time.
Who is more sensitive? I am. I cry about everything. But Heath has more empathy for the human race. I hate people!
.Who has more siblings? Heath, I have 2 sisters
Who wears the pants? Neither of us ever wear pants! It's more comfortable.

I tag.....Amy S, Michelle M, and Natalie,

2 comments:

Ken and Lori Banta Family said...

I can't believe there is someone as OCD about the lawn as my dad! But you will always have a beautiful yard! I hope our yard becomes beautiful this summer. I don't think I can stand another summer with dirt! Post more pics of that cute baby! Its been a few days! Can't wait to see her! Have a great day--Lori

Steph B. said...

I think Grandpa would be so proud of your hubby!:)