Tuesday, August 5, 2008

9 months



Addison just turned nine months on the 30th. She has now been out longer than she was in. Addi is the joy in our lives and we cant remember what life was like with out her. She is really funny and very social. She waves at anyone that will respond and loves to clap. Addi loves the cat, poor Boots is a good sport but likes to be outside a lot these days. She has mastered the army crawl and is pretty fast at getting around. She isn't a big eater but will eat anything with sweet potatoes in it. I love these pictures of her and her funny sense of humor shows in them. I could squish my little Stinkerbell.

6 comments:

MommyMert said...

Really??--9 Months?? Well, she is cute, and I love the nickname.

Michelle said...

They are adorable pictures. Your back yard is the perfect backdrop.

candiceshawnshepherd said...

Wow...she's growing up so fast! I love that middle picture- very cute! I love her dress too-such cute fabric!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

What a beautiful dress. I seriously need you to do a photo shoot for us in Dec. Let me remind you of what life was like without babies...sleeping in, going whereever you want whenever you want, going on dates, etc. [Insert positive reasons here for having babies...hmm?].

emlizalmo said...

Great pictures...I love her! Happy 9 months Addi!

Whitney Harris said...

I love here dress! I also like the black and white with the pink flower.