Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cuttest little bottom ever...funny


The lighting was just perfect for nude portraits today.
I love Addi's little rear-end. It makes me laugh so hard when after the bath she gets away from me and I see this little giggly bottom scooting/crawling away from me. I am smiling while I write this. I come home from work and this is what I find at the top of the stairs, it was too perfect. Heath getting the water ready and Addi anxiously waiting for tubby time. She was holding onto the side bouncing with anticipation. Too Funny.

7 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Beware!!! Last time Troy tried this, Erica pooped all over the floor. You gotta love baby butts, though. Troy's working late tonight, so I'm coming over to visit.

Whitney Harris said...

ha ha too cute. You are always having too much fun with that camera. I can't believe how big she is getting. Running around, I am sure that is keeping you busy.

MommyMert said...

LOL--but it begs the question--Who's bum does it look like? Yours? Either way, I think its super cute! :)

emlizalmo said...

I love naked jiggle bums. They are hilarious! I have video taped many nudies running away for me. Are we demented?

Michelle said...

I LOVE IT. Aaron won't let me take Naked pictures of Gavin.

Sharene said...

So cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Rachel said...

I love tiny bums...that's the only time they're cute. I guess I should get Ethan's bum shots in before he realizes that he shouldn't be "baring" the bum anymore!