Thursday, August 28, 2008

oh yeah its our blog too.

So alot of this blog is dedicated to showing off how cute Addison is, I thought I would do a post about what the other two people in our family are up to.
Heath...is busy working at the Sherwin Williams, fighting to keep the yard green ,keeping the bugs from invading our home, and most recently bought a motorcycle to "save on gas" right. He is very excited about his softball league he plays in, and enjoys a round of golf almost once a week. Heath is very involved with being a daddy and is such a great help around the house, laundry would not get folded if it weren't for him.

Christy... is busy being a mom most of the time, keeping Addison alive. Also really busy lately with photo shoots, has started playing in a tennis league again. blogging. collecting junk for a yard sale we are having, working at the dentist still. planning her sisters wedding and the list goes on...
So yes we are still alive and nothing really all that interesting. sorry.

4 comments:

Loni said...

It is hard to focus on anyone else but the kids, but it was nice to hear about you guys!

Michelle said...

I think it's interesting! Keep those things coming! You'll have to post photos from your photo shoots. I'd LOVE to see them and keep me posted on a yard sale. I'm totally IN!

emlizalmo said...

I love anything you have to say. :) I don't really care who it's about! You really are busy, huh? I wish I had gotten to Mary's earlier the other night and we could have visited. Did I even say hi? I am so rude. Bye.

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

So, I think keeping Addi alive would have been have been all you have time to do. I need to call b/c I want to hear more about everything else you listed.