Monday, September 29, 2008

happy engagment...

This is my little sister Annie and her fiance Tom


They are getting married in the Manti Temple in November, I did these engagement pics for them yesterday. Isn't she gorgeous! I cant believe my little sister who I used to fight over clothes and the bathroom with is getting married, graduating from college with her Masters and has her own apartment. In my mind she is still 8. Well she still acts like it sometimes, but I am so proud and happy for her. I heart you Annie.

9 comments:

MommyMert said...

Those are some beautiful shots! :) Good job. Hooray for your Sister.

Melissa Yergensen said...

AWESOME PICTURES!! Love them so much, your sister is so beautiful ... must run in the family. :)

Steph B. said...

fabulous pics Christy! You are so awesome! I can't believe how much Annie has grown up. She looks so happy!:)

Loni said...

She is gorgeous! Those turned out so cute! Nice job Christy and congratulations to Annie

Michelle said...

Nice pics, Christy. Time does fly. Congrats to Annie.

emlizalmo said...

These are gorgeous Christy! Congratulations Annie! :)

emlizalmo said...

I can't even tell you how much I love #3.

Collin and Lee Ann said...

Annie is so beautiful!!! Congrats to her!!

Whitney Harris said...

Those are some great pictures you took, I am sure she loves them. Thats great that she is getting married, congrats!