Monday, February 2, 2009

25 things

Dina tagged me on facebook but thought this is as good a place as any to post it.
Here we go...
1. I have 2 sisters Jenny and Annie, I'm in the middle-explaines alot
2. my best friend is 40 years older than me
3. I have worked as a Dental Assistant for 10 years
4. I was 22-almost 23 when I got married but Addi was born when I was 27
5. I don't like movies with animals in them, I think they will always die in the movie and I cant take it
6. I love to sleep, I never get to but I love it
7. I make really good Peanut Butter Bars.
8. I played tennis and was on the swim team in high school
9. I wanted to be a nurse but after working as a CNA in a rest home decided it wasn't for me
10. I have danced on a table with my girlfriends in Mexico
11. I like my fingernails and toenails painted
12. my favorite color is brown and red
13.I've never had long hair and probably never will
14.I was a gymnast for most of my life, got burned out when I was like 16 and quit, biggest regret
15. I would go back to college/school and become an oral surgeon.
16. I hate scrap booking. It makes me angry going to Roberts crafts.
17. I hate stories of feet like surgeries /fungus. it makes my stomach turn
18. I love diet coke, its the first thing I think about when I get up in the morning. SAD
19. I like the Hallmark channel, and the corny movies they show
20. I must leave my house on an errand every day, I cant be in the house all day. I go crazy
21. People ask me all the time if I dye my hair, the answer is no. Its my thing I have good hair
22. I want to visit Egypt and Rome someday
23. I think my car is ugly, cars should be red and fast looking
24. My favorite band is Metallica and BonJovi! ROCK ON!
25. I don't love being a mother but I am learning. Honest, really honest.

Now we know more than we wanted to know about Christy. I tag anyone who wants to be.

7 comments:

emlizalmo said...

I think you are hilarious! Would you watch an animal movie if it was on Hallmark? Just wondering. :) I'm glad we're friends. Man, we need to do something together.

MommyMert said...

I think we have more in common than I thought. I did the CNA thing,yup.. not for me either. Love Diet Coke, I drink it first thing in the morning. AND AMen--hate scrapbooking. :) I like getting to know you better.

The Gracie Jones blog said...

You are so funny. And YES you do have good hair. I've always thought that.

The Hall Clan said...

I knew almost all of those things about you---except the Metallica/Bon Jovi obsession. wow!!! 24/25 isn't bad though.

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

What?!!! You don't like being a mother. I am shocked. (: At least you dress your kid cute. I know you love it more than you let on, but feel free to call and complain any time. By the way, I think you always call me on #20 when you are dealing with #18.

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

You are so dang funny! Yes you do make the best peanut butter bars and you do have great hair! I'm jealous!!!!

Jen Nielsen said...

I love your blog Christy. It's great to see how your family is doing.