Friday, August 21, 2009

The Minky

Addison has named her favorite blanket- "Minky" All day long its "where's the minky, go get your minky, MY minky."
Heaven forbid we have to wash said "minky" . I did once and she had a total melt down in front of the washer. "NO, NO, Minky" Hitting the glass on the door saying "MINE, MINE!"
I don't know why she in so attached ... but, there is no stopping it. She is really funny about it, she loves the corners and will rub them on the palm of her hand. I think it soothes her.
I carried around a red and white elephant named Happy till I left home, so I kinda understand it.

3 comments:

Loni said...

Cute! It's funny what kids get attached to! Ava loves her sippy, my fault, I know!

Christy said...

I have to say...I love when they have a favorite thing...something that soothes them. It makes it easier to put them down at night. Well...until it has to be washed. :(

Christy said...

Oh my gosh...that's me (Amy), logged in as you still. I'll go log off. People are gonna think we're wierd.