Tuesday, April 1, 2008

God cant be everywhere....that's why he made Grandma's

I love Grandma's!!! Not only do I love my Nana and Grandma Taylor, but I love Addisons grandparents. They are the best. Moments notice, errand of angels, self-less.

Susan (Grandma Dalton) is the best. She takes Addison two days a week for us 8am-5pm, never complains, when I ask how she was this or that day. She always makes Addison seem like a perfect baby, no trouble at all. Which I know isn't true but it makes me feel good. Like I actually know what I am doing. It also comforts me to know Addison is in good, capable,loving hands. The woman had/has 7 children, she is a Saint to me. She MAKES the cutest dresses for Addison. Raised a wonderful son , and is just an amazing woman.

My Mom (Margie...aka...Grandma Taylor) is wonderful. I call a day in advance for a night out babysitting request. "No problem, I'd love to" is always her reply. Besides the numerous phone calls, the late nights that she stayed with me while Heath was away on buisness, and always saying..."your doing fine sweetheart..just keep it up" She works full time and takes care of My Nana, is the Blazer leader, and runs a houshold. With all that she is still "not busy" enough to help me out at a moments notice, like today, when I needed her to pick up Addi because I was late getting home from work. Bless this woman!

God Bless Grandma's, The world, (and new mothers) would not survive with out them!

5 comments:

MommyMert said...

Yea for Grandmas!

Natalie said...

I don't know Heath's mom unfortunately, she sounds like an amazing lady. But I agree, Margie rules!

emlizalmo said...

This is really sweet Christy. I'm so glad you have such a great support system. They know just how to make everything OK, don't they? And you ARE doing a great job!

Michelle said...

Grandmas are lifesavers, I agree!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

We just called in reenforcements and my mom flew into town for the weekend to save us. We have now given her the flu. What a way to show our thanks. Hope you stay healthy. Love your other post below - who knew that carrots could stain so much.