Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Kinda Girl




Addison is Heaths clone but she has my personality, she wants what she wants and she wants it done correctly, she likes her naps and baths on schedule, and will tell you about it . She likes to go shopping for anything. Recently we went to the IKEA and she though that was pretty cool.

A funny little story about Addison's sense of humor. and why she is more like me that I thought. We finally put the high chair together, she really likes pounding her hands on the tray and looking outside our back bay window. So I put her in it for the first time and it has this harness thingy that I needed to adjust and hadn't done it before hand. So while she is in the chair, tray on, I am underneath the thing trying to tighten the straps. Of course it is more complicated than a 5 point racing harness and loosens when you want it to tightened and vice versa.

SO there I monkeying with this thing on my knees and I could not get it to work and I said "son of a b$%*@!" in frustration. Addison started laughing hysterically. Which I have never been able to make her laugh like that ever. It was so funny, I started laughing and she thought I was so hilarious too. I would have laughed at anyone trying to mess with that harness and it getting the better of them also. Addi your my kinda girl!



4 comments:

emlizalmo said...

Let the profanities fly! If it makes the baby laugh...you do what you've got to do!

Michelle said...

Stories like this make it all worth it.

MommyMert said...

You swear like a sailor when you are working on things too eh? Good to know. Kindred spirits. Just wait til the kids repeat it in public and you know its your fault. :) Good times.

Loni said...

Hey Christy, I just love this story, isn't it great the things babies will laugh at! I was laughing so hard. By the way, you need to check out the New blog for the whole Dalton clan, "the Dalton Doodle" It's cute, and you can post a family picture. Talk to you later. Loni