Wednesday, April 23, 2008

On the Run!

I looked at the scale last night and after it yelled "get off, get off!" I decided "enough is enough!" I am fat, sloppy, and flabby. I used to have a six pack, no longer! I have a mom-body.

SO today was the first time I have gone running in about a year. Man am I out of shape! I went on the trail for 30 mins, mind you I walked half of it!~ It felt good to be out there ,but I felt inside like fatty Magee huffying and puffing the whole way! My goal is to loose 15 lbs of this blasted baby weight, that I ate my way up to. I will let you know my progress. I hope there is some to report in the near future.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

GOOD for you! Good luck! You can do it!

Amy said...

Way to go Christy! You are my inspiration becuase I need to lose some 'baby weight' too. It's so easy to make excuses now that we have a good one. :o)

Sharene said...

You can do it! I have faith in you. I'm hoping to lose a lot more than you, so maybe we can keep each other on track!

CharLee Carn said...

Thats awesome! I need to get on that track to but I get too lazy to do so but things will have to change once I have a baby so I better start now! I haven't talked to you forever. Your baby girl is a doll, I don't think I've ever seen her, but she is a cutie! Hope to keep in touch my blog is jccarn.blogspot.com. Hope to keep in touch with ya!

Becky said...

Christy Hi! I love your cute blog. Addi is so darling. OH those pics with the Hot pink. Squish her! Let us get together again soon, that was so fun to go to Idaho with the girls!

Natalie said...

Christy-

You're looking awesome after having Addi, but way to go to get back in shape. I am in the same boat with you after having Kate. My body didn't get much of a break after Kara :) Good luck!