Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I...

I know...alot about teeth
I believe...it needs to warm again.
I am angered...by slow drivers and stupid people
I love..My little family
I need....to lose 15 lbs
I take....a nap every day ( when I can)
I hear...the dryer...constantly
I drink...alot of diet coke
I hate...high gas prices
I use....clorox wipes on everything
I want....new carpet
I like....taking walks with Addi to the elememtary shool down the street
I wear....anything that fits right now and that is clean
I left....the garage door open, again
I do...alot of dishes and laundry
I hope...Addison is smart and athletic
I dream....of not having to worry about finances...one less thing ya know!
I drive...impaitently
I listen....to 90's rock, I'm a grunge girl
I type....very slowly
I think....about friends I dont see often
I wish...I could remember things better
I am....a mom, a wife, a dental assistant, a friend, a sister,daughter, and a house maid
I regret....not going to more college
I care....about the enviroment
I said....enough to get in trouble.
I wonder....how much worse can the world get?
I cry....when my feelings are hurt.
I lose....my keys
I leave...piles of projects everywhere
I should...go to the gym more, go to church more, go to the temple more etc...

I tag anyone that wants to be...

2 comments:

emlizalmo said...

I think you're great! I miss you. Thanks for calling today...it picked up my mood, and made me laugh.

MommyMert said...

Let us join you on your walk. :) Love getting to know you better.