Tuesday, January 4, 2011

For the Birds

Day 4
The last two years we have placed a bird-feeder in our back yard. It is right by the widow and is for some pretty spectacular bird-watching. Tux our cat is very intrigued by the feeder and spends hours watching every move these feathered friends make.
Every once in a while I will hear a loud "BONK" which is a poor bird running into the glass.
I catch myself just starring out at it when the birds are feeding. Pretty entertaining to watch them fight for the best seeds. The little winter birds are so delicate, their feathers are amazing colors. If you don't have a bird-feeder for the winter, may I suggest you try it out. Fun for adults and kids get a kick out of it too.

1 comment:

The Zobells said...

Christy, I am so glad you are writing on your blog. You are a great writer and it is fun to read them each day.