Saturday, January 22, 2011

Organization Challenge #5- The Pantry

I told you-I'm a mess. You didn't believe me. did you.
I had you fooled, didn't I! Ha! I knew it.
I have been dreading doing this challenge. This Pantry is the bain of my existence. It's big and I can fit alot of stuff in it. Maybe that's the problem.
I've organized it 7 ways from sideways and it always ends looking like .....
THIS. a complete disaster.

After removing some of my organizers and replacing them with these plastic drawers it looks much improved. As you can see I am low on sugar. :) That is the main idea isn't it. Be able to see things at a glance- not have to go through the whole damn thing before i go shopping.


Still room for improvement. I need to get a bigger box for the platic wear. There's always something.




6 comments:

Mindy Thomas said...

Wow. . . I am glad you are feeling better. I however am not! This is just making me depressed over my lack of organization. I didn't even know you could organize in your drawers like that. I am so impressed!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Will you come do my house next?

The Gracie Jones blog said...

AWESOME! It looks sooooo good!

Old Pa said...

When I opened your blog I thought the before picture was the after! The after is amazing. Wish I had a home to organize...

Melissa Yergensen said...

You NEED to stop this madness.
You are making me feel very lazy.

Rachel said...

That is the loveliest pantry ever. Can we have a sit down one day that sounds something like you telling me where to go to get all these lovely things? :)