Sunday, January 16, 2011

Organization Challenge #3 The Linen closet-

Day 15
Linen Closet Before-Gosh it was a mess. I have always wanted to have all my sheets folded nicely -neatly-in size order etc. But I'm not Martha Stewart and Heath folds most of the laundry around here so we end up with this.
I did put Addi in a Rubbermaid container and labeled her also. just so you know.

Linen Closed after. I kept 2 sets of sheets per bed. Organized hand towels, pillowcases in the small bins and the sheets in the big ones. Found the olive green baskets at Shopko.


Much better. i am breathing easier and feel less stressed and this is just Day 3.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Just lovely. I must ask where you found the giant Rubbermaid tote for child...I'm in the market for one boyish-looking mid-size one and a smaller girly looking one. :)

The Gracie Jones blog said...

I'm totally doing this, thanks to your inspiration! :) I did my junk drawer today, day one!

Keveny said...

Christy - Skye (your housekeeper) asked me where I got the idea to do all this organizing. When I told her, she said, "What??!! I don't know what she could possibly need to do. Her house is ridiculously clean and organized!" So she agrees with someone else who commented on your blog. Your "befores" put me to shame!

Christy said...

no no no....skye is to kind. I'm a mess. just ask Heath. He is loving all of this. I just hope it stays this way.