Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oganization

Computer Desk Before
After

Day 14

So my real computer desk did get a going over but it wasn't that horrible so i tackled another "catch all" desk that is in the kitchen. When we build this house i thought "oh this will be handy with the cubby holes and a desk in the kitchen" NO WAY" It is always messy. It attracts everything but men and money. So I emptied the whole lot of it and cleaned her out. containerized. labelized and Voila!
A somewhat organized Catch all desk.










3 comments:

Keveny said...

You inspired me so I started Christy!! I have organized both my freezers, my spices, medicine cupboards, my same "catch-all" cupboard, and my computer desk. I am bound and determined to catch up! But I don't have a blog to show pictures. Love the Dollar Tree containers!!!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Um, your pre-organization looks like my post organization.

Mindy Thomas said...

I just did that last week! Looks great! The before doesn't look half as bad as mine was. Tell Heath to fill up the empty space with money!