Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jumpin' Jacks

Day 8
I don't know about you but around here it is starting to feel like the movie
"Ground hog's Day"
wake up, go to work, come home, read, sleep-repeat
Not today-we decided to shake things up a bit. Because the air is so bad and it is so cold outside we cant go out very much. So a last minute decision to go to Jumpin' Jack's in Springville is just what we needed.
Addi's cousins Peyton and Ava were along for the ride.
Ava and Addi going around on the "carousel"

Addi was a bit tentative at first....

Peyton was a seasoned professional.


Addison finally joined in and when it was time to leave I had to climb one of the "aparati" to get her down. That was pretty-I'm sure you're sad there isn't a picture of that. All in all a great way to spend a Saturday. And the 2 hour nap that followed wasn't bad either.

2 comments:

Lisa Haws and family said...

Keep writing your posts... I'm look forward to reading them everyday. Who knows... maybe you'll inspire me to do the same.

Loni said...

Thanks for taking my kids!
They had a great time, and loved the snacks they were sent home with too! You're great!